At Weston Rhyn Primary School, we consider uniform to be very important and our chosen uniform has been selected to be both smart and practical. From September, the children are going to be changing for PE in school, so will be required to bring their PE kits into school with them for PE Days. We would recommend for children to bring their PE Kit bags into school every Monday, and take them home for washing every Friday. Children can continue to come to school in their Forest School clothes on timetabled days. In order to ensure that our children continue to look smart when in their Forest School and PE clothes, we have outlined our uniform expectations below.
- Bottle green jumper, sweater or cardigan (school logo jumpers can be purchased here: https://myclothing.com
- White or bottle green polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Dark grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or dress
- Green gingham dresses (Summer Term)
- Black or dark grey socks or tights
Black shoes/Trainers (no highlighted logo/light up sole/air bubbles etc...)
- House colour T-shirt (house details to be shared)
- Black or navy shorts, tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- Pumps or suitable trainers
- School jumper (if the weather is cold)
- PE T-Shirt
- School Jumper
- Black or navy tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- Waterproof and warm raincoat and trousers, puddle suit
It is important for us all that children are sensibly dressed and have appropriate footwear, so that they can take full advantage of all activities offered at school.
We would also like children to have their shoulder length (or longer) hair tied up in sensible black/green hair clips/bobbles. Hair should not have tramlines or decorative patterns cut into it. Nail varnish, temporary tattoos and make-up is not allowed in school.
All clothing and shoes should be clearly named.
If you have any questions about uniform, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.