Whilst not wishing to be overly prescriptive, we want to make sure that our school uniform and presentation standards remain very high and are clear for everyone to understand.
Our expectations for school uniform & presentation are detailed below. If you still have questions, please just ask us.
Thank you very much for your support with this.
* Bottle green school jumper, sweater or cardigan
* White shirt or blouse
* White or bottle green polo shirt / school polo shirt
* Dark grey or black trousers or shorts, skirt or dress
* Green gingham dresses
* At all times, except for PE (see below), children should wear a sensible pair of black school shoes (and not trainers).
NB: Shoes should be plain (ie. not overly decorative/sparkly).
* Plain white T-shirt (plain grey or black if white is not possible)
* Black shorts
* Pumps or suitable trainers
* Black tracksuit bottoms/top (if the weather is cold)
We strongly advise you to label all clothing so as to avoid items being lost,
mislaid or taken by someone else.
Small studs are the only type of earrings allowed to be worn in school. These must be removed or covered during PE /Sports lessons. All other jewellery including bracelets, necklaces, rings and other piercings are not permitted to be worn in school.
Children may wear a sensible watch if they wish, which must be taken off for PE (no watches with great sentimental or financial value please)
NB: No other accessories/jewellery are permitted, other than a sensible and appropriate hair accessory (see below).
* Pupils' hair should be their natural colours (no artificial dyes)
* Please do not send your child to school with 'extreme' hairstyles (For example: no 'extreme lengths', no 'extreme contrasts' eg. being 'very closely shaved' on the back and sides, but long on top, no shapes or marks cut into the hair or eyebrows)
* Long hair must be tied back in school, with sensible and appropriate hair accessories.
NB: 'Sensible and appropriate' broadly means a practical, small hair band/bobble, and nothing that is overly decorative or unusually large. Unlike many schools, we do not currently specify one or two colours only (to match school uniform), and would hope this is able to remain the case.
* The use of styling products should be kept to a minimum please
Make-up and Nail Varnish:
* We ask that no make up or nail varnish be worn to school please, unless for an out of school hours function (for example a school disco).