All children in Reception Year, Year 1 and Year 2 are currently eligible for a free school dinner every day. (January 2018) For children between and including Year 3 to Year 6 the cost of a dinner is currently £2.10
If you open the attached PDF document you will find a copy of the current menu.
Did you know ?
- 75% of all meals are freshly prepared.
- 50% of produce is locally sourced.
- We use Red Tractor chiken, which guarantees safe, quality chiken which meets welfare standards.
- All fish used on our menus are Marine Stewardship Certified (MSC), meaning we only use compliant sustainable fisheries operating to high standards.
- We do not add salt to our dishes.
- All eggs are free range.
- All cakes and biscuits on offer are freshly-made.
- All puddings are made from reduced sugar recipes and fresh fruit is available daily.