Aims of the School
Weston Rhyn Primary School aims to:-
- Create an interesting and stimulating environment that reflects our values and promotes a sense of community as well as an individual sense of self-worth;
- Develop a culture of challenge and high expectation to maximise individual potential;
- Develop a community of life-long learners who understand that knowledge is a right for all and a recognised achievement;
- Provide learning experiences that will allow all pupils equal opportunities to develop their thinking and creative skills;
- Promote social, cultural, moral and spiritual development and prepare pupils to be responsible citizens;
- Encourage the partnership with parents/carers and foster positive links with the community.
We believe the most effective way of achieving these aims is through the promotion of:-
Inquiry and curiosity; enthusiasm and challenge; sharing and learning together; the acceptance and embracement of differences; openness; self-respect and persistence.
Believe and Achieve
Weston Rhyn Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Weston Rhyn Primary School aims to provide quality teaching and learning for all its pupils, delivering a curriculum for the development of the whole child and one that is fitting for the 21st century, in a safe, secure, caring, stimulating and challenging environment.
Weston Rhyn Primary School serves its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context and understanding of shared values e.g. care, consideration and co-operation, honesty, respect and openness. The school promotes an understanding of the meaning and significance of these values through the experience it offers its pupils.